Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Close Reading Easy-Buy Fiction and Non-Fiction Pack x 12 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The perfect way to boost literacy and develop close reading skills. Six fully photocopiable books of finely levelled short texts designed to build comprehension and help children engage with what they have read. Close reading involves careful study of a short text passage – reading, re-reading and questioning the text. Through this process children deepen their critical faculty, which is also essential to help them question and understand their wider world. Each book in this pack contains 20 suitably complex short texts for close reading, linked to key comprehension objectives and including a detailed introduction and examples of annotated texts.
- Pack of twelve fiction and non-fiction teacher resource books spanning ages 6-11+
- Each book contains 20 photocopiable short texts to build close reading skills
- Engaging, snappy Lexile levelled texts for group, paired or solo reading
- Each text includes comprehension questions and answers linked to the curriculum
- Text marking ideas encourage children to annotate and read strategically
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.