Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bestselling author Andy McNab joins forces with award-winning author Phil Earle for this laugh-out-loud follow-up to Get Me Out of Here! With fun illustrations by Robin Boyden!
Life has changed for Danny and his mates since they survived the horrors of their disastrous school trip. Footage of Danny zip-lining out of the most savage storm of the year went viral, making him, and the others, local celebrities. Next thing they know, Danny wins a prestigious award for bravery, and is flown out on an all-expenses-paid trip to a fancy resort in Norway with his friends. The kids can’t believe their luck! Their flight, the resort and all of the amazing things they get to do and see – it all seems too good to be true. Which is exactly what makes Danny suspicious…
- The fantastic follow-up to Get Me out of Here!
- Brilliantly funny, Andy McNab and Phil Earle are a laugh-out-loud writing duo that children will love.
- Perfectly illustrated by Robin Boyden, featuring a whole host of characters that are full of personality.
- A great book for children who are less comfortable with reading, or who aren’t quite sure what books they like yet.
Our August 2021 Ages 7-8 Book of the Month
For our 7+ Book of the Month this August I have chosen Andy McNab and Phil Earle’s hilarious collaboration I Broke the Internet. Life has changed for Danny and his friends since they survived the horrors of their disastrous school trip. Next thing they know, Danny wins a prestigious award for bravery, and they are flown out on an all-expenses-paid trip to a fancy resort in Norway. The kids can’t believe their luck! Their flight, the resort and all of the amazing things they get to do and see – it all seems too good to be true. Which is exactly what makes Danny suspicious…
Bestselling author Andy McNab joined forces with award-winning author Phil Earle last year for their collaborative debut Get Me Out of Here!, and this is the laugh-out-loud follow up. This dynamic duo create a whole host of characters that are full of personality, and a hysterical adventure form the first page to the very last. Packed full of illustrations by Robin Boyden, this book is great for children who are reluctant or less comfortable with reading.
August 5th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Aziza's Secret Fairy Door and the Birthday Present Disaster
I Got This
- Chicken Little and the Big Bad Wolf
- Ninja Kid: Flying Ninja!
- Bella Broomstick #1: Bella Broomstick
- How to Save the World with a Chicken and an Egg
Odd Dog Out
- Worries: Jaz and the New Baby
- The Amazing Edie Eckhart
- The Bumblebear
The Last Gate of the Emperor
- Delivery to the Lost City
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
- Zim Zam Zoom!
Dave and Greta Make the World Better!
- Total Mayhem #2: Tuesday - The Curse of the Blue Spots (Total Mayhem #2)
- Beyond Platform 13
Genie and Teeny: Make a Wish
- Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
The Accidental Wizard: The Accidental Wizard
- My Family and Other Ghosts
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
Betsey Biggalow: Hurricane Betsey
- Malice in Underland #2: A Trick of Time
6copiesBoy Who Met a Whale x6
You Choose Fairy Tales
- Jack and the Baked Beanstalk