Willbee the Bumblebee
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the bestselling author and illustrator behind the million-copy The Wonky Donky book comes Willbee The Bumblebee, a catchy rhyme with endearing illustrations that will leave you buzzing!“With his new jersey on, he got back his hum, all his bits were warmed up… even his bum!” Willbee the bumblebee is so embarrassed when he realises that his stripy jumper has caught on a rose thorn and completely unravelled, showing his bare bum! With help from Monica the butterfly and Steve the spider, Willbee recovers his jumper and is back to buzzing around the garden in no time.
- The viral internet sensation of “The Scottish Granny” reading The Wonky Donkey story to her grandchild has been viewed over 3 million times, and the picture book, based on the popular song, has sold over 2 million copies worldwide.
- The third book in the series, Grinny Granny Donkey, will release in November 2020.
67 in Setanta SCB July 2021
March 7th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Hilde Cracks the Case #4: UFO Spotted!
Madeline Series: Madeline in London
14booksReluctant Readers Year 6 Pack
My Big Brother, Boris
- Sci-Fi Junior High #2: Crash Landing
- The Girl, the Cat and the Navigator
My Little Sister Doris
- Errol (PB)
- Morgana Mage in the Robotic Age
The Storm Whale
Never Ask a Dinosaur to Dinner
Nice Work for the Cat and the King
- Each Peach Pear Plum
- Baker Street Academy: Sherlock and the Disappearing Diamond Mystery
- Mine! PB
8booksBusy People Pack x 8
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
10-Minute SATs Tests: Reading - Year 2
Barry Loser #2: I Am Still Not a Loser
- The Mist Monster
- The World's Worst Children Pack
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- Oliver's Vegetables
Unexpected Twist! An Oliver Twisted Tale
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 6-7)