This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Join brave Kat Wolfe and her animal sidekicks in this second mysterious adventure filled with friendship, freedom and a fierce wild cat!
When a landslide on the Jurassic Coast reveals a rare ‘dragon’ dinosaur, best friends Kat Wolfe and Harper Lamb are thrilled, especially when stars and scientists come flocking to sleepy Bluebell Bay.
But after they begin investigating a suspicious death, events spiral quickly out of control for detectives Wolfe and Lamb. Worse still, Kat’s wild cat is in trouble. Can they solve the mystery – and save the cat’s life – before it’s too late?
Kat Wolfe Takes the Case is the second book in Lauren St. John’s Wolfe & Lamb series, and is illustrated by Daniel Deamo.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Return of the Railway Children
- Little Bits of Sky
- The Secret of the Night Train
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
- The Inventory #4: Winter Storm
- Demelza & the Spectre Detectors
- Return to the Secret Garden (PB)
- Drone Racer
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #3: The Tiger in the Well
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #4: The Tin Princess
- The Maker of Monsters
The Fish in Room 11
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
- The Lifters
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #2: The Shadow in the North
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #5: Escape From Shudder Mansion
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
Lalani of the Distant Sea
The Children of Castle Rock
- Murder Most Unladylike #9: Top Marks for Murder
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- The Runaways
Captain Underpants: Super Diaper Baby 2 The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers