The Graveyard Riddle
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Return to the wonderful characters of beloved, bestselling, award-winning The Goldfish Boy, one of the most talked-about debut children’s books of recent years. Melody Bird has discovered an old abandoned house in the corner of the graveyard, and a mysterious boy hiding out there... Hal tells her that he’s a spy-in-training, using the house as a base for his undercover surveillance of a known local criminal. Her friends Matthew and Jake don’t believe that a teenager would be entrusted with this mission and turn the tables to spy on him, uncovering secrets and unravelling a mystery as they go.
Our January 2021 Ages 11+ Book of the Month
Our January Book of the Month pick for ages 11 and over has to be The Graveyard Riddle. This is the long-awaited companion novel to Lisa Thompson’s award-winning debut The Goldfish Boy. The Graveyard Riddle returns us to the wonderful characters and world we love, and has all the heart and warmth of the first book. This time told from one of our favourite character’s perspectives – clever and curious Melody Bird, who discovers an old abandoned house in the corner of the graveyard, and a mysterious boy hiding out there…
It has the same middle-grade magic formula of humour, uncovering secrets and unravelling a page-turning mystery plot as they go. This is bound to be another beloved bestseller and favourite for years to come.
January 7th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
The Perfect Parent Project
Tom Gates #18: Ten Tremendous Tales
- The 13-Storey Treehouse Pack
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #3: The Truth About Stacey
- Game Changer
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen
The Life I'm In
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #6: Kristy's Big Day
- Hey Kiddo
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
- Scholastic Classics: Animal Farm
- The Boy Who Sang with Dragons (The Boy Who Grew Dragons 5)
- Vi Spy: Licence to Chill
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
Owen and the Soldier
- Disney: The Queen's Council: Rebel Rose
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #4: Mary Anne Saves the Day
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh
The Supreme Lie
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
I Know You Did It
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
3copiesSATs Challenge: Maths Classroom Programme Pack (Year 6)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean
- The Unexpected Find