I Survived: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautifully rendered graphic novel adaptation of Lauren Tarshis’s bestselling I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944, with text adapted by Georgia Ball and art by Álvaro Sarraseca. It’s been years since the Nazis invaded Max Rosen’s home country of Poland. All the Jewish people, including Max’s family, have been forced to live in a ghetto. At least Max and his sister, Zena, had Papa with them … until two months ago, when the Nazis took him away. Now Max and Zena are on their own. One day, with barely enough food to survive, the siblings make a daring escape from Nazi soldiers into the nearby forest. They are found by Jewish resistance fighters, who take them to a safe camp. But soon, grenades are falling all around them. Can Max and Zena survive the fallout of the Nazi invasion? With art by Álvaro Sarraseca and text adapted by Georgia Ball, Lauren Tarshis’s New York Times bestselling I Survived series takes on vivid new life in this explosive graphic novel edition. Includes non-fiction back matter with historical photos and facts about World War II and the Holocaust. Perfect for:
- readers who prefer the graphic novel format
- existing fans of the I Survived chapter book series
922 in Setanta SCB Offer June 2022
February 4th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.3; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins Primary Atlas
Home Again: Stories About Coming Home From War
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- Anglo-Saxon Boy
- I Survived: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
Can You Feel the Noise?
5booksHands on History Pack
6booksAnglo-Saxon Topic Pack
- Found You PB
Amulet #6: Escape From Lucien
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
- Mini Maestro: Ultimate Practical Jokes
- Irish Vikings
- Hello Neighbor: The Secret of Bosco Bay (Hello Neighbor: Graphic Novel #1)
- Read & Respond: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Total Mayhem #3: Wednesday - The Forest of Secrets (Total Mayhem #3)
- Hello Neighbor: The Raven Brooks Disaster (Hello Neighbor: Graphic Novel #2)
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- The House of Clouds
- Hatching Shark
Tales from Acorn Wood: Rabbit's Nap
- Starring Grace
- Project X Origins: What a Waste Pack x 5 (Book Band Orange)
- Geronimo Stilton: The Sewer Rat Stink (Graphic Novel #1)
- Making Friends (Graphic Novel)
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes Graphic Novel
- Death Sets Sail
Guinness World Records 2023
- Great Civilisations: The Maya
- 100 Geography Lessons for the New Curriculum: Years 5-6