Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Noughts and Crosses #5: Crossfire
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Another blow to the heart of a book for the pioneering Noughts and Crosses series. It’s 34 years since Sephy and Callum’s forbidden love broke all the rules – and our hearts. Racism is dead. The world has changed. Or has it? Crossfire drags the story live and kicking into the present day, brilliantly taking its original stark divisions into today’s world of subtler inequalities. These days, race and class supposedly no longer divide people. Britain even has its first ever Nought Prime Minister – Tobey Durbridge. Except that he has just been framed for murder, and two young people are about to be caught in the crossfire…
- Another powerhouse of a book for this incredible series
- Tense, addictive and keeps the pages turning at a frantic pace
- Addresses real-life issues that matter to young people right now
- A must for fans of The Hate U Give and Long Way Down
- Malorie Blackman is an OBE and former Children’s Laureate
*Please note this book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
Also available in class packs of six or 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.