Buy this and your school gets €1.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘Honour,’ I repeated, wondering how such a small word could have caused so much trouble.
When Sat’s sister, Jas, is married off into the Atwal family she changes, she’s quiet and distant. But Sat’s too busy with his own life; his girlfriend, his friends, football . . . Then Jas disappears.
According to her new husband, she’s run off with another man. Her family disown her; don’t seem to care if she’s ever found. But Sat doesn’t believe it. Something has happened to his sister and he’s determined to figure out what. But his investigations take him into dark and dangerous territory . . .
A powerful, hard-hitting teen thriller on the controversial topic of honour killing, by multi-award-winning author Bali Rai.
June 2nd, 2011
AR book level: 4.0; Upper years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Harrow Lake
Skulduggery Pleasant #9: The Dying of the Light
- Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- Teacher's Dead
2booksShadow Magic Pair
The Sleeper and the Spindle
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
Felix and Zelda #5: Soon
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
- Spirit Animals #8: Fall of the Beasts - The Dragon's Eye
The Underland Chronicles #1: Gregor the Overlander
- Otto Tattercoat and the Forest of Lost Things
Alex Rider #2: Point Blanc