Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Some Kids... Pack x 3 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €6.89 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Accessible books that educate young children about disabilities
- These books look at blindness, deafness and wheelchair users
- Helps kids understand what life might be like for disabled people
- Colourful photos follow the experiences of children in each situation
- Talks about issues disabled people face and some of the solutions
- Explains Braille, sign language, wheelchairs sports and much more
- Inclusive, positive approach which builds awareness and empathy
- Ideal for answering common questions and developing reading skills
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.