Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Pie Corbett's Poetry Spine Teacher's Guide
Buy this and your school gets €3.75 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A teaching guide to help you get the most from Pie Corbett’s Poetry Spine in your classroom. This book is packed with teaching notes to help you explore the best poems and poets with children aged 4-11. We all know that poetry has lots of learning benefits. It improves literacy and reading confidence. It teaches children to play with words. It boosts creativity and imagination. But how can you build poetry into your everyday teaching? Pie Corbett’s Poetry Spine helps you do just that. Now this book brings you heaps of fresh teaching ideas to use alongside Pie’s existing Poetry Spine book packs. A great way to introduce kids to quality poetry, and make it a central part of your teaching curriculum.
- A book of creative ideas and teaching notes for teaching poetry
- Created by literacy expert and ‘Talk for Writing’ creator Pie Corbett
- Ideal for use with the Poetry Spine book packs of poetry anthologies
- Full of ideas for sharing poems and rhymes from Nursery to Year 6
- Fosters a love of poetry and familiarises children with key works
- Helps you make poetry a regular part of your teaching curriculum
This product has not been reviewed yet.