One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
Buy this and your school gets €2.08 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Beautifully retold by the award-winning author Beverley Naidoo, this earliest-known version of Cinderella is brought to life for the modern-day reader. Rhodopis is a Greek girl who is sold into slavery by bandits and taken to Egypt. Along the way she becomes friends with the storyteller Aesop and a host of playful animals. Her master gives her a pair of beautiful rose-red slippers, making three other servants jealous. But when Horus, the falcon, sweeps in to steal her slipper, Rhodopis has little idea that this act will lead her to the King of Egypt.
The first in our ‘One Story, Many Voices’ series, this ancient story of Cinderella finds its echo in fairy tales all over the world.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile x 6
- Beautiful Bananas
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- King and the Dragonflies
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- Standing on Her Shoulders
- I Color Myself Different
If All the World Were...
- Grandad's Camper
- Question of History: Why were Maya games so deadly? And other questions about the Maya
4booksAisha Bushby Pack x4
- Goosebumps: The Werewolf of Fever Swamp
- The Accidental Diary of B.U.G.
Luna Loves Art
- Grandad Mandela
- The Queen's Fool
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
- My Hair
- How To Change The World
- Pirate Mums
- Comparing People from the Past: Mary Seacole, Florence Nightingale and Edith Cavell
- Jummy at the River School #1: Jummy at the River School
6copiesRiver Boy x 6
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
10booksDog Man Pack x10
- Clean Up!