Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
PART STORY, PART GAME – PURE ADVENTURE!“A new way of telling stories and in many ways the birth of modern gaming, these books captured the imaginations of a generation of kids – it’s great to think that a new generation are going to be similarly captivated” bestselling author Charlie Higson You, the hero of this story, are a member of the Sky Watch keeping the floating archipelago of Pangaria safe. When the Nimbus isle suddenly crashes out of the sky into the Ocean of Tempests below, you must explore the remaining islands, and battle both storms and sea beasts in your mission to raise Nimbus from the deep. A new addition in the FIGHTING FANTASY series – by the first ever female guest author!
ABOUT THE SERIES The multi-million copy globally bestselling choose-your-own-adventure series is repackaged and reignited for a brand new generation of children.
- All you need is a dice and you can choose which way the story goes
- Be careful – the main character can die at any point!
- 20 million copies sold worldwide in 32 languages
- Perfect for kids who love gaming
- A great way to encourage children away from gaming on screens and get them back into reading books!
Our October 2020 Ages 11-12 Book of the Month
Our Book of the Month pick for readers aged 10 and above this October is Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms. This action-packed, immersive role-playing book sees you as the hero at the heart of the story, exploring uncharted islands, battling raging storms and beastly sea creatures along the way in a bid to save the day. Plus you get to choose your own path and decide your own destiny!
This is the debut novel from Rhianna Pratchett – daughter of beloved OBE author and Carnegie winner Terry Pratchett. Rhianna works primarily as a video game writer, and has won awards for her work on games such as Tomb Raider and Overlord. This makes her the perfect author for the Fighting Fantasy series, which is part story, part game. The choose-your-own-path element of the story means you can read the book a hundred times and still be surprised along the way.
This is great for engaging even the most reluctant of readers, along with allowing you to be part of the story. Although part of the Fighting Fantasy series, this title can be read as a standalone, but provides a great opportunity to move onto the rest of the series if it’s a book you really love.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
- Fighting Fantasy: Sorcery! The Shamutanti Hills
- Fighting Fantasy: Return to Firetop Mountain
- Fighting Fantasy: Sorcery 2: Cityport of Traps
3booksThe Darkest Unicorn Pack x 3
- Fighting Fantasy: Fighting Fantasy :The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea
The Surface Breaks: a reimagining of The Little Mermaid
- Fighting Fantasy: Assassins of Allansia
- Kid Normal #2: Kid Normal and the Rogue Heroes
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- Instructions for Dancing
The Danger Gang
- Fighting Fantasy: Deathtrap Dungeon
- Fighting Fantasy: The Citadel of Chaos
- Fighting Fantasy: The Caverns of the Snow Witch
- HALO #1: Battle Born
- Courageous Spies and International Intrigue of World War I
- Shadowscent #2: Crown of Smoke
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
- RWBY: Fairy Tales of Remnant
- You're the One That I Want
- Ace of Spades
- The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
- How It All Blew Up
- Things the Eye Can't See