Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gorgeously gothic debut series. Packed with wonderful characters, witty writing and thrilling adventure.Starfell meets The Addams Family. Meet Malice Morbid Malign . She’s from Underland, land of sorcery, spooks and skulduggery. But, she and her family live in Topside and mischief is their business . . . And the business of mischief is a very serious matter! The Malign family hate books, they hate bathing, and they especially HATE helping. But when grandad ghosts mysteriously start disappearing, including her own beloved grandad, Malice has no choice but to help. She partners up with her Uncle Vexatious, to solve the case of the missing grandad-ghosts.
- The perfect next read for Amelia Fang fans.
- This funny, warm-hearted, spooky series – stunningly illustrated by Hannah Peck, and beautifully packaged – will delight and enchant middle-grade readers aged 9-12.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Was There...: Tutankhamun's Tomb
- The You Are Awesome Journal
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- Poetry By Heart
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- Morgan Charmley: Spells and Secrets
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
- The Naughtiest Unicorn
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
37booksTop 100 Children’s Books for Teachers Years 5–6 Pack x 37
- Julian is a Mermaid
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- See Inside Planet Earth
- Billy and the Beast
- The Story of the Windrush
- My Story: D-Day
- Demelza & the Spectre Detectors
- Hands-On History: The War of Independence 1920-22 - Dan's Diary
- Seeds of Liberty - Three Stories
- Hands-On History: The Irish Civil War 1922-23 - Ava's Diary
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Official Five Nights at Freddy's Coloring Book
- The Horrifyingly Haunted Hack-A-Ween (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants TV: Young Graphic Novel)
- The Chronicles of Narnia #2: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Together We Can!