Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
Buy this and your school gets €1.46 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gorgeously gothic debut series. Packed with wonderful characters, witty writing and thrilling adventure.Starfell meets The Addams Family. Meet Malice Morbid Malign . She’s from Underland, land of sorcery, spooks and skulduggery. But, she and her family live in Topside and mischief is their business . . . And the business of mischief is a very serious matter! The Malign family hate books, they hate bathing, and they especially HATE helping. But when grandad ghosts mysteriously start disappearing, including her own beloved grandad, Malice has no choice but to help. She partners up with her Uncle Vexatious, to solve the case of the missing grandad-ghosts.
- The perfect next read for Amelia Fang fans.
- This funny, warm-hearted, spooky series – stunningly illustrated by Hannah Peck, and beautifully packaged – will delight and enchant middle-grade readers aged 9-12.
782 in Setanta SCB Offer Sept 2023
Malice in Underland (book 1)
October 1st, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #2: Attack of the Jack!
- Marvel Amazing Powers
- Malice in Underland #2: A Trick of Time
- Alfie Bloom #2: Alfie Bloom and the Talisman Thief
- Total Mayhem #2: Tuesday - The Curse of the Blue Spots (Total Mayhem #2)
- The Person Controller
Horrible Science: Terrible Time
The Lost Lands (Rise of the Dragons, Book 2)
The Underland Chronicles #3: Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
The Underland Chronicles #5: Gregor and the Code of Claw
- Malice in Underland #3: Malice in Underland 3: Ghost Games
The Knowledge: Spectacular Special Effects
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
2booksShadow Magic Pair
Rise of the Dragons
- The Midnight Hour #2: The Midnight Howl