Tom Gates: Big Book of Fun Stuff
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Don’t get bored – get busy! The must-have activity book for fans of Tom Gates: packed with drawing guides, fun games, brilliant puzzles and perfect pranks to play on older sisters – there’s hours of fun ahead! Previously published in hardback in 2014 as The Brilliant World of Tom Gates Annual: now with added brand new pages from Liz.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Captain Underpants: Captain Underpants: Two Pant-tastic Novels in One (Full Colour!)
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Rose Gold and Friends #1: Rose Gold and Friends
Tom Gates #6: Extra Special Treats (not)
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Mac B, Kid Spy: Mac Undercover
- Dog Man: Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D
- Tom Gates #7: A Tiny Bit Lucky
- The Adventures of Paddington: My First Sticker Book
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle the Pop Dog
- LEGO Batman: LEGO® Batman: Batman's Guide to His Worst Bad Guys
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
- The World's Worst Parents
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (TV tie-in edition)