The New Bum Series!: My Bum's on the Run
Buy this and your school gets €1.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A brilliantly funny picture book from the hilarious duo behind the phenomenal I Need A New Bum! seriesToday is race day! I’m here at the start. I so want to win – I have hope in my heart. I’m ready… I’m steady… And off I go! The hero of the New Bum! series is back and he needs to run fast but his bum is slowing him down! Will some balloons help? Or maybe a rocket bum BLAST ? Find out in seriously silly story with hilarious illustrations. Children and parents will love this book – no ifs, ands, orbutts about it!
- Children will love giggling along to the cheeky and silly story by Dawn McMillan
- Ross Kinnaird’s bright illustrations are laugh-out-loud funny, with lots of details for children to spot
- The New Bum! series is a global bestseller!
COLLECT THE SERIES
- I Need a New Bum (paperback, board book)
- I’ve Broken My Bum! (paperback)
- My Bum Is So Noisy (paperback)
- My Bum Is So Cheeky! (paperback)
- My Bum is SO NOISY! (paperback)
- My Bum is SO NOISY! (sound book)
- My Bum is SO CHRISTMASSY!
PRAISE FOR I NEED A NEW BUM “I can assure you right now that your kids will love this book. They will giggle, they will laugh, and they will want this book to be read over and over again because it is just plain silly and funny … the perfect kid-combo.” Storywraps
Our February 2023 Ages 3-4 Book of the Month
Our Book of the Month pick for age 3+ is My Bum’s on the Run, a brand new instalment to the laugh-out-loud series by Dawn Macmillan and Ross Kinnaird. The hero of the New Bum! series is back and he needs to run fast… but his bum is slowing him down! Will some balloons help? Or maybe a rocket bum blast!?
This is a title sure to have children giggling along to the cheeky and silly story. With rhyming text, this title promote language development, while the funny story encourages even reluctant readers to join in! Ross Kinnaird’s bright and engaging illustrations further encourage children to engage in the story, with lots of detail for them to spot.
February 2nd, 2023
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Norman's New Shell
Dinosaur that Pooped Easter!
Sugarlump and the Unicorn (Board Book)
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #2: Mischief and Magic
Friends Are Amazing
6copiesCollins School Dictionary and Thesaurus x 6
- Growing Up for Girls: Everything You Need to Know
- Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask
- Bejewelled Unicorn Fur Trifold Organiser
Who Did a Wee? Wait and See!
Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop (Board Book)
- Pokemon: Fold Your Own Alola Region Pokemon
4booksPie Corbett's Comforting Reads Year 6 Pack
4booksPie Corbett's Comforting Reads Year 4 Pack
- First Sticker Book: Building Sites
Dog Man #11: Dog Man 11: Twenty Thousand Fleas Under the Sea
- The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO NOISY!
The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO CHEEKY!
- Read & Respond: Street Child
- The New Bum Series!: I've Broken My Bum!
- Bluey: Easter
- Shark Bites (with free tooth necklace)