Tiger Warrior: Rise of the Lion Beast
Buy this and your school gets €1.00 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Written by the winner of the 2022 Children’s & YA Jhalak Prize.
It’s Lunar New Year and Nian the Lion Beast is terrorising the Jade Kingdom – and our world is next. Nian is the creature of Jack’s nightmares, and he can’t help feeling afraid. Somehow he must master another zodiac creature’s power – but can he master his fear…?
With a brilliant cast of troublesome animal zodiac creatures, deadly demons and spine-tingling spirits, this series is for fans of Adam Blade and Percy Jackson.
January 6th, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read with Oxford: Stages 1-3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Rhyming Games Flashcards
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
- Rainbow Magic: Lacey the Little Mermaid Fairy with free keyring
- Harry Potter: Magical Art Colouring Book
- The Insiders
- Narwhal Pack
- Tiger Warrior: Attack of the Dragon King
- Marvel Black Panther #1: Shuri: A Black Panther Novel (Marvel)
Harley Hitch #2: Harley Hitch and the Missing Moon
- Wings of Fire #5: The Brightest Night
5booksHorrid Henry Pack x 5
Aarti & the Blue Gods
- Stretched Thin (Ms Marvel graphic novel 1)
- A Pocketful of Stars
4booksWomen Trailblazers Pack x 4
Spot's First Easter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts: A Cinematic Yearbook
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #11: BSCG 11: Good-bye Stacey, Good-bye
- Kay's Anatomy
- Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
4booksPurrmaids Pack x 4
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Dress-Up!
- Pokemon: Super Extra Deluxe Essential Handbook
- Gangsta Granny
- The Proudest Blue
- The Crossing
- The Hobbit