The Thief Who Sang Storms
Buy this and your school gets €1.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“A timely quest infused with magic.” The Times, Children’s Book of the Week
The hugely-anticipated, brand-new fairytale adventure from Sophie Anderson, the bestselling author of The House with Chicken Legs.
The Island of Morovia is shaped like a broken heart. The humans live on one side of the island, and the alkonosts – the bird-people – live on the other. But it wasn’t always this way…
Linnet wishes she could sing magic. But magic is forbidden and she has been banished with her father to the Mournful Swamp. She misses her old life, and dreams of reuniting with her friends.
When her father is captured for taking a precious jewel, Linnet must set out on a treacherous journey. Travelling through alligator pools and sinking sands with new friends, she learns how to be brave, and discovers something even more powerful than singing magic. Something that could save her father, and heal the broken heart of her island once more…
With themes of grief, trust, love, and that we have more in common than that which divides us, this is a heartfelt book filled with adventure and stunning storytelling from bestselling Sophie Anderson.
November 4th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps: Monster Blood
- Access All Awkward
- Goosebumps: Bride of the Living Dummy (Movie Monster PB)
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
The Runaway Girls
Into the Sideways World
- The Boy Who Failed Show and Tell
- Dragon Rising
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
Brand New Boy
The Worst Class in the World Dares You!
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- The Light Jar
The Rollercoaster Boy
- Evacuee: A Real-Life World War ll Story
- Talking Turkeys
- The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
- Lord of the Flies
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Kay's Anatomy
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- Favourite Poems: 101 Classics
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
The Wild Before
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
Scholastic Classics: African and Caribbean Folktales, Myths and Legends