Usborne Phonics Readers: Toad Makes a Road
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Full of easy words to rhyme and repeat, plus the colour-drenched artwork of favourite illustrator Stephen Cartwright, this first phonics story will delight newcomers to reading. Developed in consultation with educational psychology expert Dr. Marylynne Grant, it introduces children to the everyday sounds which make up written language. This entertaining story full of comical characters is guaranteed to educate and enthrall!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
- Scholastic Classics: Wuthering Heights
- Alpacas with Maracas
There's a Shark in the Bath
- Bear Moves
- Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack
- The World's Worst Children Pack
- Mine! PB
- Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!
- Beautiful Bananas
- Bad Bunny!
Come On, Daisy
Pig the Pug
- Duck, Duck, Dad?
- Chicken Little: The Real and Totally True Tale
The Bubble Boy
- Shark in the Park
5booksDisney Twisted Tales Pack x 5
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- Adventures on Trains: Murder on the Safari Star
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
4booksRoald Dahl Colour Editions Pack x 4
Pip and Egg
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Board Book)
- Handa's Surprise
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
- Dog Man #7: For Whom the Ball Rolls
The Leaf Thief