Rainbow Magic Showtime Fairies: Isla the Ice Star Fairy
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get ready for an exciting fairy adventure with the no. 1 bestselling series for girls aged 5 and up.
Jack Frost has stolen the Showtime Fairies’ magic stars, which means everyone is losing their special talent! Can Rachel and Kirsty get the stars back before the Tippington Variety Show is ruined?
‘These stories are magic; they turn children into readers!’ ReadingZone.com
Read all seven fairy adventures in the Showtime Fairies set! Madison the Magic Show Fairy; Leah the Theatre Fairy; Alesha the Acrobat Fairy; Darcey the Dance Diva Fairy; Amelia the Singing Fairy; Isla the Ice Star Fairy; Taylor the Talent Show Fairy.
If you like Rainbow Magic, check out Daisy Meadows’ other series: Magic Animal Friends and Unicorn Magic!
April 7th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Lower years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- Sci-Fi Junior High #2: Crash Landing
Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
- Witch Girl
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #6: The Ghost of Slappy
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
Worst Class in the World
- Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat
SAVE Promo available
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
Come On, Daisy
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?