Ways into History: Houses and Homes
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Mansions, cottages, terraces and tents… take a look at homes both old and new, from inside to out! What materials are homes made of? What do houses from different historical periods look like? Which types of home are most popular? This is a fresh, insightful glimpse at the ever-fascinating subject of where we live, which explores Victorian homes and houses from the 1950s in particular, highlighting the features that distinguish them. Archival photos, illustrations and simple text bring the past alive, while questions and activities encourage simple historical research and build up confidence and enthusiasm.
June 28th, 2012
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Great Irish Weather Book
- In a Nutshell Heroes: Countess Markievicz - An Adventurous Life
- Charles Stewart Parnell
- Eamon de Valera
- In a Nutshell Heroes: Roger Casement - Human Rights Hero
- In a Nutshell Heroes: The Boole Sisters
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #4: Claudia and Mean Janine
Poems from the Second World War
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Shark in the Pool
The Land and the People: Japan
- Shooting for the Stars
The Land and the People: Russia
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
- Jedi Academy #8: Attack of the Furball
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
The Land and the People: Brazil
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!
The Land and the People: India
- Upside Down Magic #5: Weather or Not
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman