Horrible Histories Special: Cruel Kings and Mean Queens
Buy this and your school gets €1.88 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover all the foul facts about the history of royalty with history’s most horrible headlines: Cruel Kings and Mean Queens edition.
The master of making history fun, Terry Deary, turns his attention to the nobility. From which king died after falling off the toilet and why people thought King John was a werewolf to why Queen Anne’s feet were covered in garlic. It’s all in Horrible Histories: Cruel Kings and Mean Queens :
- fully illustrated throughout and packed with hair-raising stories – with all the horribly hilarious bits included
- with a fresh take on the classic Horrible Histories style, perfect for fans old and new
- the perfect series for anyone looking for a fun and informative read
- Horrible Histories has been entertaining children and families for generations with books, TV, stage show, magazines, games and 2019’s brilliantly funny Horrible Histories: the Movie – Rotten Romans.
Get your history right here and collect the whole horrible lot. Read all about it!
757 in Setanta SCB Offer Sept 2023
May 5th, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Harry Potter: Magical Games Colouring Book
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
Horrible Histories Special: Rotten Rulers
- Library Refresh: Year 5 Pack
Horrible Histories: Groovy Greeks (newspaper edition)
5booksWhat to Read After: Charlotte's Web Pack
- Dreams from My Father (Adapted for Young Adults): A Story of Race and Inheritance
Horrible Histories: Angry Aztecs
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages (newspaper edition)
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
A Christmas Carol (Illustrated Novel)
- City of Ghosts #2: Tunnel of Bones
- Oxford Illustrated Shakespeare Dictionary
Horrible Histories: Terrible Thames
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
Percy Jackson #5: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
- Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- Last One To Die
- Where's Mr Dog?
Panda at the Door
8booksNational Geographic Readers L3
- Forces and Matter
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- My Story: Ignatius Sancho
10booksLibrary Refresh: Year 6 Pack
Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits