Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A new wartime classic from two legends of children’s literature! Michael Morpurgo and Michael Foreman have teamed up with the Royal British Legion to tell a new story inspired by the history of the poppy. When John McCrae wrote his famous poem “In Flanders Field” among the trenches of war-torn Belgium, neither he nor a local village girl who saves a discarded draft of it could know what enormous power that poem would have on generations to come.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid
- Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
- Otherwhere Emporium
My Friend Walter
- Is There Anybody Out There?
Tom Gates #5: Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
- The Story of the Windrush
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
Tom Gates #6: Extra Special Treats (not)
- The Princess and the Suffragette: a sequel to A Little Princess PB
- Code Name Bananas
- The Wonky Donkey Book and Toy Boxed Set
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
- Dara Palmer's Major Drama
- Coming Home
- The Green Bicycle