Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The latest jaw-achingly funny, number-one bestselling novel from David Walliams – now out in paperback. Make your appointment if you dare…
Darkness had come to the town. Strange things were happening in the dead of night. Children would put a tooth under their pillow for the tooth fairy, but in the morning they would wake up to find… a dead slug; a live spider; hundreds of earwigs creeping and crawling beneath their pillow. Evil was at work. But who or what was behind it…?
Read this book and find out!
February 12th, 2015
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 6.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
7booksKS1 Graphics Pack
5booksDork Diaries Pack x 5 (Books 1-5)
- The Boy in the Dress
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
- Scholastic Classics: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
3booksDaisy and the Trouble With... Pack
- Noah's Animal Ark BB (NE)
5booksEmma Carroll Pack x5
- The Ice Monster
2booksBen Miller Pair
4booksNothing to See Here Hotel Pack
Bluey: The Creek
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- The New Bum Series!: I've Broken My Bum!
7booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 4 Pack A x 7
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
I Broke the Internet
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
Heard It in the Playground
- Wolf Brother
- Dinosaur Ate My Sister
6booksJanet and Allan Ahlberg Pack x 6
- Real Pigeons Nest Hard
- Minecraft: The Official Beginner’s Handbook (Updated Edition)
- Tom Gates #15: What Monster?
- Dork Diaries #6: Holiday Heartbreak
- Pie Corbett's Reading Spine: Pie Corbett's Reading Spine Teacher's Guide