The Boy Who Sang with Dragons (The Boy Who Grew Dragons 5)
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘Shepherd has created a magical series that makes eyes shine with wonder, hearts swell with warmth, and rooms fill with giggles’ Sophie Anderson, author of The House with Chicken Legs
Tomas is a fully-fledged expert dragon grower and protector of the dragonfruit tree. He has eyes in the back of his head for watching over those sneaky dragons, awesomely fast reflexes for putting out sparks and dodging the diving antics of whirling newly hatched dragons. He’s got it all down pat – and managing his little lightning bolt dragon Zing, too.
But he’s not quite prepared for the adventure that awaits him when a huge secret is revealed about his new friend, Aura. A thrilling secret that will take Tomas and Aura on a journey of discovery that will finally unlock the last mysteries of the dragonfruit tree. A journey of discovery that all the dragons will be in on – and just what will happen when lightning bolt dragon Zing and storm dragon Flicker get together?
Get ready for the ride of your life in this fizzing, sparkling final story in THE BOY WHO GREW DRAGONS series.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
2booksLittle Badman Duo
Rumaysa: A Fairytale
SAVE Promo available
- Adventures on Trains: Murder on the Safari Star
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- Evie and the Animals
- Vi Spy #1: Vi Spy: Licence to Chill
6booksPamela Butchart Pack x 6
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
- 100 Dogs
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #6: Kristy's Big Day
Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
- The Cloud Horse Chronicles #1: Guardians of Magic
The Graveyard Riddle
- Naughtiest Unicorn on the Beach
- Ninja Kid: Flying Ninja!
- The Dragon Prince: Callum's Spellbook (In-World Character Handbook)
928 Miles from Home
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
3booksPlanet Omar Pack x 3
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
- Umbrella Mouse
- The Broken Leg of Doom
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- The Peculiar Tale of the Tentacle Boy
- Rainbow Magic Magical Animal Fairies: Rihanna the Seahorse Fairy