Buy this and your school gets €1.00 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Little Rebels Children’s Book Award 2019!“Filled with humour, compassion and hope” Imogen Russell Williams, The Guardian
An action-packed and pacey story about a boy’s experience of slavery in Britain.
Nathaniel doesn’t want to move to England with his master’s family, leaving behind his mother and sister on the Jamaican plantation. But then he remembers what his mother told him: once a slave sets foot on English soil, they’re free. Perhaps he can earn his fortune and buy his family’s freedom, too.
August 2nd, 2018
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years plus; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Where the World Ends
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
A Monster Calls
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
- City of Ghosts #1: City of Ghosts
- Caribbean Dozen
Skulduggery Pleasant #5: Mortal Coil
- Skulduggery Pleasant #6: Death Bringer
4booksMiss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Pack x 4
Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- When We Say Black Lives Matter
Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
5booksLouis Sachar Pack x 5
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack
Horrible Science: Painful Poison
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
Tales from India
- The Shakespeare Stories Box Set
3booksHeartstopper Pack x 3
- Heartstopper Volume Four
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
4booksMalorie Blackman Pack x 4 (Ages 9-11)
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
A Monster Calls: The Play
6booksFighting Fantasy Pack x 6
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover