The Parker Inheritance
Buy this and your school gets €1.40 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Candice finds a letter in an old attic in Lambert, South Carolina, she isn’t sure she should read it. It’s addressed to her grandmother, who left the town in shame. But the letter describes a young woman. An injustice that happened decades ago. A mystery enfolding its writer. And the fortune that awaits the person who solves the puzzle.
So with the help of Brandon, the quiet boy across the street, she begins to decipher the clues. The challenge will lead them deep into Lambert’s history, full of ugly deeds, forgotten heroes, and one great love; and deeper into their own families, with their own unspoken secrets. Can they find the fortune and fulfill the letter’s promise before the answers slip into the past yet again?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Overheard in a Tower Block
Voices #2: Diver's Daughter: A Tudor Story (Voices #2)
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
- Coming to England
- The Undefeated
The Fastest Boy in the World
- This Book Will (Help) Cool the Climate
- Women in Science
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
The Other Side of Truth
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- Where the River Runs Gold
Tales from the Caribbean
Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
- Look Up!
- Return to Wonderland
- The Leap Cycle #1: The Infinite
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes
- The Day I Was Erased
- The Clockwork Crow
- Voices #3: Son of the Circus - A Victorian Story
A Life Story: Alan Turing
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
A House Without Walls
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat