Nothing Ever Happens Here
Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“A barrier-breaking, empathy-inducing story for all.” LoveReading4Kids
I wonder what people would think if they could take the front off our house, like a doll’s house, and watch us. All in the same house, but everyone separate. No one talking, but everyone thinking the same thing. Will we ever be a normal family again?
Izzy’s family is under the spotlight when her dad comes out as Danielle, a trans woman. Now shy Izzy must face her fears, find her voice, confront the bullies and stand up for her family.
Warm, honest and hopeful, this is a story about the power of family, friendship and being true to yourself.
January 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.7; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tom Gates #7: A Tiny Bit Lucky
3booksAdam Baron Pack x3
Accidental Prime Minister Returns
SAVE Promo available
- The Princess and the Suffragette: a sequel to A Little Princess PB
- Lily Alone
- What Lexie Did
- Captain Underpants #7: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part Two - The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers
- Dream On, Amber
- Mister Impossible
- HALO #2: Battle Born - Meridian Divide
9booksRhyming Picture Books Pack
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Captain Underpants #3: Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space
- Captain Underpants #4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (Sort Of)
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)