Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Story of Tracy Beaker
Buy this and your school gets €0.93 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Have you read the very first Tracy Beaker story that inspired the TV show and books? You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and you’ll be dying to know if Tracy’s story ends happily ever after! Tracy is a feisty ten-year-old dreamer who lives in a children’s home they call ‘the Dumping Ground’. She’s never seen her mum or dad, but she secretly longs for a real home and family. Then one day, Cam – a writer – visits the Home and takes a shine to Tracy. Could Tracy’s dream of a proper place to live finally be coming true?
- A heartwarming modern classic by a best-loved writer
- Tough, sad and funny, this tale touches every emotion
- Builds children’s empathy and awareness of others
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
5142 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.