Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.87 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What do you get when you cross Santa with the Horrible Histories author? Jokes fatter and juicier than a hot plum pud. Last time Santa slid down the chimney, he bumped into star author Terry Deary. Together, they ate lots of mince pies and made enough silly funnies to fill two books, not one! This whopping dose of festive merriment has rib-ticklers, jokes, riddles and rhymes – and even a special story. Ho ho ho!
- A huge 2-in-1 joke book by star author Terry Deary
- Terry is the author of the Horrible Histories series
- Rib-tickling entertainment for the Christmas holidays
- Jokes, riddles, rhymes and a super Santa story!
October 3rd, 2013
- 240 pages