This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oh no! It’s time for science class, and you’ve just not got the energy. Well – let’s zap the kids awake with a killer fact or two! It makes stars shine and bonfires burn. It gives you the power to point at the blackboard and make it through class each day. What could it be? It’s killer energy!Amaze your students as you reveal:
- why space loos spray out frozen pee
- how stodgy school dinners power their bodies
- how killer energy makes people catch fire when they fart
- how Galileo’s great discoveries were saved by a sausage
- how to make a model mega-tsunami
- why you feel so weak in the morning
- how killer energy will end the universe
Power everyone up with a book of foul facts to leave children buzzing for more! It’s killer stuff!
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Freddy Files (Updated Edition)
Horrible Histories: Villainous Victorians
The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History
Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Overwatch: Updated Official World Guide
Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
The Land and the People: Russia
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
The Land and the People: Brazil
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton