Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Blossom Wood: The Owls of Blossom Wood - An Enchanted Wedding
Buy this and your school gets €1.56 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Love owls? What if you could become one and see the world from treetop height? Well, you can! In Blossom Wood, there’s a magical tree that can actually turn you into an owl. Seriously fabulous! Ever since Katie, Eva and Alex learned this amazing secret, they’ve been having loads of high-flying adventures. And right now, they’re really excited. The otters from Willow Lake are getting married! But when some bits and pieces go missing, will the owls be able to save the big wedding day?
- Charming and magical short fiction with a unique twist
- Perfect for fans of Secret Kingdom and Enid Blyton
- Experienced author who has written for Rainbow Magic
- Suits confident readers who love animals and magic
January 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.