Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Izzy and friends are excited! The snow is falling fast and they’re hoping they’ll all be sent home early. But then they hear weird noises in the playground, and find a big footprint in the snow… And that’s when they know! There’s a YETI in the playground and it’s HUNGRY!
Laugh-out-loud fun from Blue Peter Award winners Pamela Butchart and Thomas Flintham.
Read more of Izzy’s adventures!
Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
My Headteacher Is a Vampire Rat
The Demon Dinner Ladies
There’s a Werewolf in my Tent
To Wee or Not to Wee
The Phantom Lollipop Man
Icarus Was Ridiculous
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Amari and the Night Brothers
- Mr Skip
- Captain Underpants: Captain Underpants: Two Wedgie-Powered Novels in One
The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot
Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
- Vi Spy #1: Vi Spy: Licence to Chill
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (Sort Of)
- Awful Auntie
Monsters Love Underpants
- Rainbow Magic Magical Animal Fairies: Rihanna the Seahorse Fairy
The Bear and the Piano
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- The Buried Crown
- The Dog Who Lost His Bark
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- Perfectly Norman
- Tom Gates #7: A Tiny Bit Lucky
Sugarlump and the Unicorn
- What Momma Left Me
The Scarecrows' Wedding
- The Unexpected Find