Bah! Humbug! Get 25% off orders over €50 with code READMORE25 Get 30% off orders over €75 with code READMORE30
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This Christmas, join Michael Rosen and Tony Ross with their unforgettable retelling of Charles Dickens’ beloved classic. In a school theatrical production of “A Christmas Carol”, the boy who plays Scrooge is extra nervous because his very busy father is in the audience. However, it’s likely his father won’t stay for the duration, due to business. As always. Will the classic story’s message of Christmas cheer and family love reach his father’s distracted heart?
1259 in Setanta SCB Offer October 21
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 3.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
Scholastic Professional: The Megabook of Fluency
The Song from Somewhere Else
Miracle on Ebenezer Street
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
Reading Ladder Level 2: Mairi's Mermaid
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
Pirates Are Coming!
SAVE Promo available
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
Pie Corbett's Page-Turners Teacher's Guide
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Tom Gates #8: Yes! No (Maybe...)
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)
Jedi Academy #5: The Force Oversleeps
SAVE Promo available
History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #7: Boy-Crazy Stacey
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2: Rodrick Rules