Buy this and your school gets €4.60 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Benjamin Zephaniah: here’s a writer we could talk about for a while. He’s every bit as interesting as any character in his books. Dub poet. Musician. Rastafarian. Thinker. Renegade. He’s done a lot. Oh – and he grew up amid Birmingham’s urban gangs, so he’s got the been-there-and-done-it badge, too. And that authenticity comes through loud and strong in this dynamic pack of in-your-face fiction. It’s a raw, exciting, brutal look at growing up on the margins. From terrorism and gang violence to refugees and racism, there’s no topic this author daren’t tackle. But just when you fancy a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, there’s also comic relief in a book of his funny poetry, too.
- A brilliant YA pack from a writer who tells it like it is
- Four gritty realistic novels plus one book of witty poetry
- Benjamin Zephaniah is one of Britain’s best-loved authors
- The Times named him one of the 50 best postwar writers
- He is also an actor, playwright and award-winning musician
- He won a BBC Young Playwright’s Award for Hurricane Dub
564 in Setanta Primary January 2021, 869 in Setanta Primary Spring 2021, 868 in Setanta Primary May 2021, 8312 in Books and Resources for Secondary Schools 2021 and 6100 in Books and Resources for Schools 2021
April 5th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.