This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
New from a giant of fiction – in a special early paperback! A vivid tale of a castaway Afghan refugee child, inspired by Gulliver’s Travels. War has forced Omar and his mother to leave their home in Afghanistan and sail across the sea to Europe. But when their boat sinks in a storm, is this the end of Omar’s story? No – it’s just the beginning. He is washed up on an island; an island full of teeny-tiny, kind-hearted people. The Lilliputians treat Omar as one of their own. Should he stay with them, or set out to sea again to find his family in Britain?
- Exclusive early paperback for Scholastic customers
- A tale of rescue and refuge inspired by Gulliver’s Travels
- By the author of War Horse at the height of his powers
- A dazzling new story of hope and high-seas adventure
- A timely reminder of the good that small people can do
July 4th, 2019
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
5booksThe Famous Five Colour Short Stories Pack x 5
- His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights
6copiesThe Butterfly Lion x 6
- Charlotte's Web
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- The Hobbit
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair
Book of the month
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
- Dork Diaries #14: Dork Diaries: Spectacular Superstar
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
- Father Christmas and Me
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway
- The Iron Man
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
- Baker Street Academy: Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Curse
- Upside Down Magic #2: Sticks and Stones
- A Mummy Ate My Homework
17booksCHERUB Pack x 17
When Secrets Set Sail
The Girl Who Saved Christmas
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure