FUNdamental Science: Wings, Paws, Scales and Claws - All About Animal Bodies
by Ruth Owen (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Put the FUN into science! Why do boring science when you can do cool science? Why stare at a whiteboard when you can try out amazing experiments? Why struggle with long textbooks when you can find science everywhere in the world around you? You probably don’t know where to start, that’s why. But FUNdamental Science will help you put that right. All the basics of science made simple and clear in gorgeously colourful books that put science right at your fingertips – in the most FUN sort of way!
- A bright and engaging series introducing KS1 science
- Lots of experiments, activities and ‘let’s talk’ sections
- Colourful graphic look which is perfect for visual learners
- Weblinks to free downloadable worksheets and resources
April 7th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.