Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This title describes the life and career of Sir Isaac Newton, including explanations of the Laws of Motion and his other great discoveries and an analysis of his legacy and contribution to science. It compares the world before and after his life – giving the clearest possible impression of his impact and legacy. Science boxes explain the science behind his discoveries, and quotation boxes present extracts from letters, diaries and notebooks. Towards the end of the book Newton’s impact on subsequent world history is discussed, allowing the reader to appreciate the impact one individual can have on the history of the world.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
Mr Gum #5: Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
- Ancient Myths Collection Box Set (16 books)
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice
Stories for South Asian Super Girls
Owen and the Soldier
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
- Scholastic Classics: Romeo and Juliet
Oliver and the Seawigs
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes
4booksDavid Walliams Picture Books Pack x 4
- The Giggle Pigs
- The Day the Banana Went Bad
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- I Was There...: Tutankhamun's Tomb
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?