Families: Role Models
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Both inside and outside families, role models help to guide and shape our actions and show us what we can achieve. Teach youngsters about the importance of role models with this very simple yet informative book. It clearly explains what role models are, why we look up to them and follow them, and which kinds of roles they may occupy in our lives – from parents, carers and relatives to teachers, friends, neighbours and sports coaches. Encouraging children to have an open-minded attitude to how families work, and to accept others who come from different backgrounds, this book includes lots of appealing colour pictures which will grab the interest of young children.
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Scholastic Poetry: Pet Poems
- Esports: The Ultimate Guide
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle the Pop Dog
The Return of Thelma the Unicorn
The Land and the People: Russia
- RSPCA #9: Bad Day for Badger
- School Stars: Telling the Time
The Land and the People: Japan
The Land and the People: India
Scholastic Poetry: School Poems
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on a School Trip
- Horrid Henry's Jolly Joke Book
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle's Christmas
- A Rainbow a Day... Over 30 crafts and activities to make you smile!
- Football Legends: Tammy Abraham
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Oxford Very First Atlas
Collins Primary Spanish Dictionary
- My Astrology Journal
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- The Gamers' Handbook
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World