Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the bestselling and Roald Dahl Funny Prize-winning author of Barry Loser comes the sequel to the brilliant Future Ratboy and the Attack of the Killer Robot Grannies! Perfect for readers aged 7-10 years old and fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates and Dennis the Menace.
When a bolt of lightning hit Colin Lamppost he was zapped millions of years into the future and turned into a half boy, half rat, half TV! With new superkeel powers and a real life sidekick in Not Bird, Future Ratboy was born.
In this new adventure, can Future Ratboy and Not Bird save Shnozville from the bitey little insects that are turning everyone into zombies? Will they defeat the evil Mr X? And how will they ever find their way home?
This laugh-out-loud, unlikely superhero comedy adventure will delight all those that enjoyed Tom Gates, Wimpy Kid, Captain Underpants and Jedi Academy.
Jim Smith is the keelest kids’ book author in the whole wide world amen. He graduated from art school with first class honours (the best you can get) and is the author of the award-winning and bestselling BARRY LOSER series: I am not a Loser, I am still not a Loser, I am sort of a Loser, I am so over being a Loser, Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom, Barry Loser and the Case of the Crumpled Carton and Barry Loser Hates Half Term. He lives in London. He also designs cards and gifts under the name Waldo Pancake.
July 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.5; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- Goosebumps: Bride of the Living Dummy (Movie Monster PB)
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
6copiesBarry Loser: I Am Still Not a Loser x 6
Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
My Gym Teacher is an Alien Overlord
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Football Academy: Boys United
Super Weird! Mystery: Danger at Donut Diner
- Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (Sort Of)
Tom Gates #6: Extra Special Treats (Not)
Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- Dork Diaries #5: Dear Dork
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam: The Spooky School
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
Ricky Ricotta #2: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs The Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury
Superworm (Early Reader)
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth