Goosebumps: How I Learned to Fly
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
He’s got his head in the clouds. For real…
Wilson Schlame makes Jack feel like a total loser. That’s how Jack ended up at the beach. In a creepy old abandoned house. In the dark. Trying to hide from Wilson. But now everything’s about to change. Jack has just dug up the coolest book on the planet. It’s called Flying Lessons, and it tells humans how to fly. Poor Jack. He only wanted to get back at Wilson. But now that he’s soaring high among the clouds, things back on earth are getting really scary…
March 20th, 2006
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps: One Day at Horrorland
- Scholastic Poetry: Pet Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
- Big Words for Little People: Calmness
- Friendship Bench
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Alex Neptune, Pirate Hunter
Bluey: The Creek
A Gangster Stole My Trunks
3booksPokémon Early Readers Pack x 3
- Can We Really Help the Polar Bears?
Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
- Pokemon: Phonics Boxed Set
Dog Man #4: Dog Man and Cat Kid
- A Better Day
- The Mountain Rescue Dog
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
- Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Big Shot (Book 16)
- Bunny vs Monkey: Multiverse Mix-up!
- Bunny vs Monkey
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Draw With Rob: Build a Story
- Lift-the-flap Looking After Our Ocean
- Guinness World Records 2023
- You Are a Champion