Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 7 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
Think you would have liked being an Ancient Egyptian? Not after you’ve read this book! Discover the disgusting details of their groovy gods, their potty pyramids and (of course!) their mad mummies. Find out how a hunted hippo got his own back on a foul pharaoh! Discover the truth about cool queen Cleo and the curse of Tutankhaumun! There’s also a Top Ten of funny pharaohs, a Mad Mummies quiz and lots of foul facts about the messy mistakes the Egyptians made before becoming mummy-making experts. History has never been so horrible!
November 3rd, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rebel Cats! Brave Tales of Feisty Felines
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- Captain Underpants #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000
- Captain Underpants #12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Chicken Little: The Real and Totally True Tale
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- The Homesick Kitten
4booksRose Gold and Friends Pack x 4
- Ruby's Worry
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
7booksHarry Potter Pack x 7
5booksTom Gates Pack x 5
- The Hodgeheg