Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Incredible Incas (Classic Edition)
Buy this and your school gets €1.87 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- How a bucket of stewed pee could make you beautiful
- Why servants ate the emperor’s hair
- What happened in their legendary golden temples
- What chilling fate awaited their child sacrifices
The Incan Empire ruled 12 million people, but was conquered by 260 Spanish invaders – and a few germs. In fact, it was the llamas who really had it lucky… they got to wear earrings and drink beer! So would you rather be a lucky llama… or an incredible Inca? Erk!
June 2nd, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.