Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Feb 2014||€8.73|
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
I bet you’ve never even heard of the Stuarts. They don’t sound very terrible, do they? But you’ll soon change your mind once you hear the sickening story which started when gibbering James I took the throne. Now you can find out…
- why some slimy Stuarts ate toads, snails and fleas
- which king picked his nose and never washed his hands
- why people wore fish on their feet (bleeugh!)
Plus there are the dreadful deeds of the revolting Roundheads, the gruesome truth about ghastly Guy Fawkes, tragic tales of women accused of witchcraft, and the ever-present threat of the perilous plague! The Stuarts have never been so sickening!
December 3rd, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.