Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
Rated 5/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The smashing Saxons were a rough tough bunch who liked nothing better than a bloody battle. They had great fun bashing the Brits… until they got nobbled by the Normans. Read on to shudder at the warlike ways of their pillaging people, and to find out…
- who got cow pats as Christmas presents
- why wearing a pig on your head was lucky
- what disgusting diseases the Saxons suffered from
- how to make a dead Saxon happy
So read all about the savage Saxons. It’s smashing fun!
October 1st, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.