Horrible Histories: Tudors: A High-Speed History
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 13 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The long and complicated story of the Tudors is told as never before – without being long or complicated! Ten comic-strip capers deliver the dreadful details from that terrible and tyrannical era. Readers are taken on a blood soaked tour that begins with a Bosworth battle and ends with Liz the last, taking in such horrible highlights as Henry the hate-th and Mary, Queen of chops. History has never been so speedy!
August 2nd, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Once Upon a Place
- A Life Story: Rosalind Franklin
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
Little Gems: Special Delivery
Sputnik's Guide to Life on Earth
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
- Football Legends: Harry Kane (Football Legends #2)
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
4booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Malorie Blackman Pack x 4
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
The Diary of a Killer Cat
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Into the Bin
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
Billy and the Minpins
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
The Magic Finger