This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Take a walk on the wild side with Angry Animals. Dare you wave goodbye to civilisation and hit the trail to see:
- where you can find real man-eating dragons
- which scientist ate a poisonous snake for dinner
- who made false teeth for an elephant
If you think you can stomach the sick side of science, then come hunting for the cruellest creatures of them all! Get to grips with gruesome grizzly bears; wolf down some facts about, er, wolves … and snap up some savage shark stories – if you dare! With freaky fact files, cool quizzes and crazy cartoons, it’s a book to sink your teeth into! Science has never been so horrible!
May 4th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories Special: Horrible Histories Special: Scotland
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
Horrible Histories: Horrible History of the World
- RSPCA #5: Little Owl Needs a Home
Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Trouble in New York
Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits
5booksFunny KS1 Pack x 5
Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
Horrible Science: Microscopic Monsters
5booksFunny Lower KS2 Pack x 5
The Storm Whale
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
- Future Baby: Future Astronaut
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
Grandpa's Great Escape
5booksFunny Upper KS2 Pack x 5
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
- Disney Raya and the Last Dragon: The Junior Novel
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #2: Gargantis
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths