Horrible Science: Fatal Forces
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Physics can be fatally tough to teach. It’s true! But if you’re dying of exhaustion after another long day struggling to force the facts down your stubborn students’ throats, use this book to make them laugh – and learn! It’s stuffed with foul facts and sickening stories that make kids snap to attention and start handing in homework on time (honest). What other science book can do that?Just use this horrid book to show your pupils:
- how gravity can make you lose your head
- how a lamppost can wallop you
- what makes your fillings explode
- how your ears stop you from falling off your bike
- how to hit Terminal Velocity. Eeek!!
Now you won’t have to force them to learn! After all, why have boring science when you can have Horrible Science?
April 7th, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Science: Microscopic Monsters
Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
The Leaf Thief
4booksRachel Bright Pack x 4
- A Life Story: Rosalind Franklin
- Everything Awesome About Sharks and Other Underwater Creatures!
- Billie Eilish: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
2booksMy Book of Rocks and Minerals with FREE Gemstone Collection
- A Life Story: Captain Tom Moore
- If I Ran the Country
- Horse Country #1: Can't Be Tamed
- Ireland: The People, The Places, The Stories
- A Life Story: Serena Williams
- Trailblazers: Simone Biles
The Bad Guys #7: The Bad Guys: Episode 13 & 14
- The Story of Britain's Black Airmen
A Life Story: Alan Turing
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- The Story of Afro Hair
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Black and British: An Illustrated History
- Guinness World Records 2023