Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jan 2014||Available in pack|
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Some creatures are small and cute and fluffy. Some are cold and slimy with gigantic venomous teeth. Which would you rather read about? Tip: if it’s the first lot, don’t read Nasty Nature – because all the animals in here are deadly and disgusting and very nasty indeed! Erk!
So only read on if you’re ready to find out:
- how vampire bats slurp blood
- what a singing gorilla sounds like
- which sickening snake will kill you quickest
- how to speak awful animal language
- which frog lives in a toilet cistern
- how to dodge a man-eating tiger
- which Japanese fish dish can kill you
Hungry hunters on the prowl. Creepy creatures lurking. Death on the dinner plate. Yes – it’s murder out there!
February 4th, 2008
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.