This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Want some really horrible science? It’s about time! Go time-travelling with this icky book and discover all the terrible time facts you’ve been waiting ages to find out. What happens if you go too close to a black hole? How do flies tell the time? Why do the years zoom past faster as you get older? Find out who was killed for changing the calendar. Make your own crazy clock. Meet the tortured time geniuses who went mad working it out! Check out your chances of a time-travel trip (but don’t forget your sick bag!) The Terrible Truth about Time will get your ticker racing!
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
11booksBritish Asian Authors Pack
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (Gift Edition)
His Dark Materials #3: The Amber Spyglass (Gift Edition)
- Girls Can Do Anything
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- The Land and the People: India
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- The Land and the People: Japan
- Standing on Her Shoulders
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
The Owl Service
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom