This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
Vegetables. They’re green. They’re gross. They’re grotty. They make you feel queasy. But do you know all there is to discover about vile vegetables and other types of vicious vegetation? Read on for some foul facts that’ll really make you sick! You’ll find out:
- which vegetables are really fruits in disguise (not that you’d be fooled)
- how plants suck out the insides of dead insects
- why stinging nettles feed off old skeletons
- which fungi can make your toes drop off
- how poisonous pond algae can kill you. (Fancy a dip?)
The whole vile truth about vicious, violent, villainous veg. It’s bloomin’ amazing – if you can stomach it!
August 4th, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- The Lady is a Spy: Virginia Hall, World War II's Most Dangerous Secret Agent
- Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
3booksHuman Impact Pack x 3
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
- Tom Crean: Ice Man